Yale has several disability affinity groups.
- Disability Empowerment For Yale (DEFY) advocates for students with disabilities, both physical and mental, chronic and temporary, to make Yale more accessible and welcoming. DEFY has written a Disability @ Yale Survival Guide.
- Graduate Student Disability Alliance creates a sense of community among graduate students with disabilities fostering a sense of belonging on campus while they navigate graduate school and beyond.
- DiversAbility at Yale (DAY) creates an environment that is open and inclusive for all individuals impacted by disability focusing on ways to support the recruitment, retention, and advancement of staff and faculty.
- DivineAbilities hopes to provide healing and reconciliation for disabled people who have experienced systemic discrimination within faith communities.
- Disability Empowerment for Yale school of Drama (DEFY Drama) exists to create accessible spaces of community and support by and for the disabled community of Yale School of Drama.
- Disabled Law Student Association (DLSA) is a law student affinity group comprised of communities situated within a broad disability umbrella.